For those of you who survived STS-133 Tweetup 1.0, you may remember I ran a photo contest because I felt left out. I was stuck in sunny California, silently wishing I was caught up in the excitement and glory of the #NASATweetup.
Due to the heartrending indefinite postponement of the launch, the contest was postponed as well... until now! Launch is scheduled for tomorrow, and as I read tweets of those heading to the Space Coast I'm happy to say I get to join in the fun this time as well! (READS: I'm blogging this from a mifi in the back of a car with 3 boys who drove from DC at 4am this morning.)
So lets try this contest thing again...
- Photos can be submitted via Twitter by mentioning me (@AleyaJean) and using the tag #RockandSkylovesNASA AND/OR by posting a link in the comments below.
- This contest is open from NOW until 24 hours AFTER the shuttle actually launches, whenever that is.
- Entries must be from this current launch/tweetup (sorry!) and from people actually in Florida or at Johnson (sorry again!)
- You may enter TWICE!
- Photos taken at STS-133 Tweetup 1.0 may be submitted as well.
This AMAZING NASA BACKPACK FILLED with GOODIES like...
- Rare stickers
- Space blanket samples
- Propulsion plumbing scrap cut from SDO's innards
- Medium format film from STS-46 - images of the earth and the shuttle, taken in space. (Reads: Flown film!)
- Anything else I can think of.